I hope you have had a great summer and have settled down into your daily routines of school, college, office etc. We have also recharged our batteries and are geared up for the festive season.
* Now we have a new wine list with a lot of your old favourites and some interesting additions, including some wines from India!
* Our cook book is now on the stands of all the famous book shops - if you fancy cooking Indian food - it is a must have.
* We are once open on Sunday’s for lunch.
* Celebrating Diwali, the Festival of Lights and the biggest festival of India became a tradition in our restaurant. Join us for the celebration during the first weekend of November (from the 5th to the 7th) – and enjoy the special atmosphere we will create for the occasion!
* Your office X Mas party - if you want to have an X Mas fiesta with a difference, Bembì is the place to do it. Customised menus are available for gatherings from 2 to 65 person. Christmas crackers, party poppers and a lot more. Hurry - limited places up for grabs!
* If you are looking for a theme party - get in touch with us and we shall fill you with ideas.
* Those of you who are already planning for New Year’s Eve - we have a fun filled evening awaiting you with DJ, dancing and a whole lot more - contact us for more details.
Lastly, thank you all for your kind co operation and a very warm welcome to all those who are receiving their first copy of the newsletter. We will be back in November with more, till then - goodbye!
We appreciate any feedback you might have on our restaurant or on the Newsletter. If you don’t want to receive our Newsletter anymore, or you preffer it in Spanish or Catalan, please let us know on email@example.com
Sanjay Das Gupta and the Bembì team.