We would like to say a big hello to all those who have signed up for our Newsletter. Now that most of you are back from your holidays we have a lot on offer.
* Our Valentine's Day special was a runaway success and for those of you who missed it, we will recreate the ambience for St Jordi's Day - 23rd April - so do mark it on your agenda and look up our website from next week on for more information.
* Today, our long awaited Cook book (Cocina India Para Occidentales - Anand Singh Negi) has finally hit the stands in Barcelona. If you would like to toss up an Indian meal at home we have tried and made it easier for you with more than 100 recipes - although you always have the choice to come down to Bembì!
* We are pleased to be able to offer you for the next 6 weeks (mid April – end of May), by far the best variety of mangoes in the world: the Alphonso Mangoes. We are organizing to fly them straight from the farm (in India) and this will be exclusive to Bembì - no other restaurant in Barcelona can serve you this delicious and addictive fruit. Hence do not forget to order them on your next visit to the restaurant - we can also have them delivered to your doorstep at a click. For more details please visit the web. This can also be a great Mother’s Day (03/05/09) gift idea!
* Like every year, we continue to collaborate and with the 12th edition of BAFF (Barcelona Asian Film Festival) - Europe’s second largest Asian Film festival. The festival will be on for 10 days (the 30th of April - the 9th of May).
* Thank you for your co-operation in helping us make our donation towards the downtrodden in Haiti look very healthy as many of you have chosen to use our restaurant in the last two months and here is reminding you that every time you have come here we donated 1 € per person per visit! We will be ensuring that our efforts reach its destination - hence we have tied up with Aldeas Infantiles SOS who has been very active in Haiti.
* Mother’s day is not too far away, so if you really want to surprise her bring her over to Bembì.
Lastly, thank you all for your kind co operation and a very warm welcome to all those who are receiving their first copy of the newsletter.
We appreciate any feedback you might have on our restaurant or on the Newsletter. If you don’t want to receive our Newsletter anymore, please let us know on email@example.com
Sanjay Das Gupta and the Bembì team.