As autumn sets in, with the mercury dipping, you often feel like tucking into a good curry - remember - all you need to do is give us a call!
* If you are feeling lucky this year Bembì is the place to be. We are glad to announce to all our guests that we will be giving out two trips to India courtesy Compass India, for two people, for a week to the Golden Triangle. The trip is worth about € 1750 per couple. Also, two lucky persons also have a chance to win a beautiful 18 ct gold bracelet with onyx (worth € 840), courtesy Liali Dubai Jewellers. All you need to do is leave your contact details with us and you shall be in for the raffle in the 3rd week of December and for the big draw which will be held for our guests on the 31st of December - for our New Year’s Eve Bash.
* We continue to operate for Sunday Lunch (dinner remains closed).
* We are the only Indian restaurant in Barcelona to boast about having North and South Indian delicacies on our menu - ranging from Kadhai Masala to Chettinad delicacies.
* For Diwali our restaurant was adorned with more than 150 candles and was a very special evening!
* Your office X Mas party - if you want to have an X Mas fiesta with a difference- Bembì is the place to do it. Customised menus are available for gatherings between 2-65 pax. Christmas crackers, party poppers and a lot more. Hurry limited places up for grabs!
* This year we will remain closed for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
* Those of you who are already planning for New Year’s Eve - we have a fun filled evening awaiting you with DJ, dancing and a whole lot of prizes - contact us for more details.
Lastly, thank you all for your kind co operation and a very warm welcome to all those who are receiving their first copy of the newsletter. We will be back in December with more, till then - the Bembì team wishes you a Happy Diwali!
We appreciate any feedback you might have on our restaurant or on the Newsletter. If you don’t want to receive our Newsletter anymore, please let us know on email@example.com
Sanjay Das Gupta and the Bembì team.