I hope you have had a great summer and now it is time to get back to school, college, office etc. We have also recharged our batteries and are geared up for the festive season.
* Now we have a new a la carte menu - try out the Kadhai Masala and the Chettinad sauces - they are really fierry sauces, meant for the braveheart! For the milder palate we have the evergreen Korma sauce too. Please download the menu here.
* Our cook book is nearing completion - we shall keep you informed as soon as it hits the stands.
* We are once again open on Sundays for lunch. We will continue to remain open on Sunday’s untill the 31st of March of 2010.
* Watch out for our Diwali special on the website – the biggest festival of India will be celebrated in Bembì during the third week of October.
* Your office X Mas party - if you want to have an X Mas fiesta with a difference, Bembì is the place to do it. Customised menus are available for gatherings between 2 and 65 people. Christmas crackers, party poppers and a lot more. Hurry - limited places up for grabs!
* If you are looking for a theme party for your office crowd - get in touch with us and we shall fill you with ideas.
* This year we will remain closed for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
* Those of you who are already planning for New Year’s Eve - we have a fun filled evening awaiting you with DJ, dancing and a whole lot more. Contact us for more details!
Lastly, thank you all for your kind co operation and a very warm welcome to all those who are receiving their first copy of the newsletter. We will be back in October with more, till then - goodbye!
We appreciate any feedback you might have on our restaurant or on the Newsletter. If you don’t want to receive our Newsletter anymore, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanjay Das Gupta and the Bembì team.