As we draw the curtain on 2008 we would once again like to thank you for your continued patronage throughout the year. The end of an year is a moment of reflection when we think back to the things achieved during the previous 12 months. It is also a moment to look forward, into the future, and it is you who gives us the strength and conviction to go ahead and reach newer heights of Excellence.
Our Punjabi food promotion last month was by far a runaway success and we will be incorporating some of the dishes on our next menu change. We will continue with our Gastronomical voyage through India once again in early 2009.
Like every year - this year too we would like to usher in 2009 with a bang
. The highlights are
- a sumptuous 4 course meal - preview the Menú
. A vegetarian version is also available.
- confetti for all customers
- traditional Midnight Grapes
- an of course unlimited wine and cava.
* Your office X Mas party - if you want to have an X Mas fiesta with a difference, Bembì is the place to do it. Customised menus are available for gatherings between 2-65 pax. Christmas crackers, party poppers and a lot more. Hurry limited places up for grabs!
* This year we will remain closed for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
* Sunday lunches are now becoming increasingly popular and if you have not had the chance to come till now - it is never too late!
We would like to thank some of you who had called up to find out the well being of our families back in India after the ‘Mumbai Terror Attack’ and we re assure you that all is well back in India. The Chef (Anand) and I had some friends in the affected hotels but they are all safe.
Lastly, a very warm welcome to all those who are receiving their first copy of the newsletter. We will be back in 2009 with more, till then - The Bembì team wishes you a Merry X Mas!
We appreciate any feedback you might have on our restaurant or on the Newsletter. If you don’t want to receive our Newsletter anymore, please let us know on email@example.com
Sanjay Das Gupta and the Bembì team