The beginning of the Indian New Year was very well received by those who had dinner in our restaurant during the Diwali
evenings. The restaurant was decorated for the occasion with more than 100 candles, we wore new clothes and there were some small traditional giveaways for all the ladies. After the feedback received, we would like to thank you for the enthusiasm which keeps motivating us to share with you more than just Indian food.
* We renewed our wine list
, introducing very interesting and surprising wines, elaborated by new, but already famous small bodegas, wines which connect perfectly with the essence of our dishes.
* We have created an exclusive invisible menú for our frequent clients
. On your next visit ask our Maitre and he shall be glad to recommend items from this menu.
After a small break, we are ready to continue our gastronomical voyage through India. This month, we will discover the most traditional recipes from the North Indian State of Punjab
, in a special menu
available every day, both for lunch and for dinner, from the 10th until the 23rd of November
. For more information please visit our webpage
* Your office X Mas party - if you want to have an X Mas fiesta with a difference - Bembì is the place to do it. Customized menus are available for gatherings between 2-65 pax. Christmas crackers, party poppers and a lot more. Hurry!! limited places up for grabs!
* This year we will be closed for Christmas and New Year’s Day.
* Those of you who are already planning for New Year’s Eve - we have a fun filled evening awaiting you with DJ, dancing and a whole lot more - contact us for more details.
* Sunday lunchtime you can discover a more familial Bembì - the kitchen is open till 16, 30 h, and a kids’ menu is also available.
As every month, we would like to thank you for your fidelity and give a warm welcome to those who receive their first Newsletter.
We appreciate any feedback you might have on our restaurant or on the Newsletter. If you don’t want to receive our Newsletter anymore, or if you prefer to have it in Spanish or Catalan, please let us know on email@example.com
Here is signing off by wishing everybody a Very Happy Diwali.
Sanjay Das Gupta
and the Bembì team